Junior Athletics 2016By Joel N (Sports Captain)
Monday the 29th November was a cloudy morning at K.H.P.S., however it wasn’t raining and all the kids were really excited to get started.
The events were:
- Running (Sprints)
- Obstacle Course
- Sack Race
- Tennis Ball and Cone Race
Some of the running races were very close and very hard to decide. I think everyone was very happy.
Overall, I think that it was a very good morning, and I think all the athletes would agree.
A big thank you to all the teachers and my fellow Year 6 students who helped set up and coordinate the carnival.
Here is what some athletes thought of the day:
- “It was tiring and fun,” Isabella
- “My favourite was the sprints,” Kala and Ash
- “It was really fun,” Sandy and Karina
- “I liked the running races,” Shakima
- “It was exhausting, but fun,” Caleb
- “I liked the sack race” Shanee
- “I liked the sack racing, I didn’t fall over at all,” Lincoln
- “I liked running,” Eleni
More from Foundation